mercoledì 16 maggio 2007

Hi everyone!
I haven’t been posting anything new for a very long time! I’m really sorry but this last month has been crazy! I finally moved in with my boyfriend and I can assure you that it’s not easy to go to class, work, study and do the houseworks!!! Anyway, the course is almost over and we are not going to have to write posts for our e-tivities! But that does not mean I’m going to disappear from the blogsphere! But I’ll probably make some major changes, like writing in Italian as well, so that my friends who don’t speak English can take a look!
Before writing my last “mandatory” post I would like to thank first of all Sarah for giving us the possibility of entering this big world, and then all of you as well for having read (and hopefully reading in the future) my posts and having given me precious comments.
I hope to keep in contact with you in the future an if this will not happen...GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!
Love,
Viola

5 commenti:

Alessandra ha detto...

It's time to say goodbye already?

OK, I'll stick around... Good luck for the new home and the new life!

Alida ha detto...

dear Viola,
this post is moving!!
I wish you all the best for the future!
Lots of hugs
Ali

Elena ha detto...

I'm always so sorry when good things come to an end..

we learnt a lot while having fun and this is very special!

good luck for your life and hope to keep in touch after uni..I know where I can find you.

Love,
Elena

Anonimo ha detto...

hotmail
[url=http://www.viddler.com/explore/hotmail_sign_in]hotmail user search
[/url] hotmail email account search

Anonimo ha detto...

No Drugs To Use

http://knighttimestattoo.com/ - xanax online pharmacy
In some cases the medication is used for those with agoraphobia, but not all of them.
[url=http://knighttimestattoo.com/]order xanax online[/url]